Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Splash Park




These little splash parks are so much fun and I can't wait for the one to be open in our neighborhood next year. We hit this last week and the kids had a great time. The water was a little cold for kid 3's liking, but she loved the playground. She even managed to scream a few times at the little kid who managed to repeatedly push her while the mother was nowhere to be found. There were some older kids there (8.10) who kept on nicknaming the little babes. It was actually quite funny. My kids took to this and helped them chase "diaper dude" and "chubby dude" around all who were less than 2. Poor kids, they had no clue what had hit them. Dave, these swimsuit pics are per your request.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I too love those little swim places -- they are full of fun and usually shallow enough to not have to worry too much.

DeDee said...

Where is this place? I think I have been there, but it's been so long I don't remember the address.

BS and the Kids said...

This one is about 12600 S. and 4800 West (?). It is nice for the younger kids because the playground is so close, there is one in Herriman that is a little bigger, but the playground is further away so it is harder to keep track of everyone.