Friday, August 15, 2008

At It, Again




We were crazy and had another camping one nighter this week. We headed up to Tanner's Flats up Little Cottonwood Canyon with the Jamieson's. We had a great time relaxing in the woods. The kids played great and stayed out of trouble. The little creek running through our campground was beautiful and helped provide some nice white noise for sleeping. I think it takes me over a full day to recover from camping, but I am so glad we had the chance to go again. Now, only if I can talk my husband into investing in an air mattress so I don't have to sleep on his bed that he makes up with 30 thousand blankets from our house. He is convinced this provides maximum comfort although I still feel as though I am sleeping on a concrete slab. I need a good massage from all the sore muscles from sleeping wrong.

1 comment:

Karly said...

didn't know you were such the campers!!