The Ins and Outs of a boring family
hahahaWow, your arms sure are tanner than your legs
I can totally do all those moves, even when I'm like 9 months pregnant I can do them . . . they are just soooooo easy. OK, I can't actually even touch my toes, so you can just imagine how fluid I am with yoga.
I can't wait to see you do them at Book Club next week!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hahaha
Wow, your arms sure are tanner than your legs
I can totally do all those moves, even when I'm like 9 months pregnant I can do them . . . they are just soooooo easy. OK, I can't actually even touch my toes, so you can just imagine how fluid I am with yoga.
I can't wait to see you do them at Book Club next week!
Post a Comment