Thursday, May 22, 2008

Some Big Shoes to Fill



We headed back down to the Jazz practice facility on Saturday night to kill some time between the wedding luncheon and reception. The kids were having fun trying on all of the shoes that were lying around. Keep in mind that most shoes there were atleast size 15. The boxes were set out after the Friday night loss so the players could clean out their lockers. We were hoping the players might have shown up to pack them up, but they didn't make it before we left. I had also heard that Kyle Korver had a scripture on his shoe and I wanted to check it out to see what it really was. Sure enough, there it was. Thanks Uncle Smitty for our backstage pass!!! The kids love the special treat.


4 comments:

Davis Smith said...

Fun! Weddings can be long and tiring, so sounds like a great way to break up the day.

Dave said...

So I hear Korver really likes the ladies. Does his scripture refer to that?

Karly said...

I am so jealous of all your "in.s" with the jazz! I would be living that up! Paige looks cute in her dress.

ashley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics... it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! thanks for making time to hang out~ it was so fun to see you and catch up in person :)