Sunday, May 11, 2008
Singing Jazz Style
Friday night my husband and I went to the Jazz game, thanks to B's aunt Linda and Uncle Smitty. I must admit it was a rockin' game. It was so much fun, especially since the JAZZ WON. Anyone following the series knows they won again today, so the series is tied 2-2. Back to LA to see Jack N. with his sunglasses and a few others. Although, Zac Effron and Vanessa Hudson were at the game today (in town shooting the new HSM 3). Anyway, Murray's own hometown Idol, David Archuletta, just happened to be doing his hometown welcome and then boogied on down to the Energy Solutions to sing the National Anthem. Apparently it wasn't televised, so I took it upon myself to get it on tape for all of you. The footage is horrible, the dumb camera men wouldn't get out of the way. They acted as if they were taping for something more important (watch American Idol this week and you'll see). The kid really has a great voice and it was fun to see him act all flustered again. We also got the chance to go and see the Jazz players in the "Family Room" after the game. We got Andre Kirelinko's autograph on our t-shirts for T-man and even got a few pics. And yes ladies, I got to see Kyle Korver, up close but not so personal, and I tried really hard not to ask him for his picture. I wanted to show a little more restraint than that. But, unfortunately, I am not very smart sometimes and happened to format my disc erasing all my hard work. I am disappointed, but what do you do (obviously not what I did--format). I am learning a few things about all this new technology. I don't know why, but it wouldn't give me the option not to format it. I took it out and put it back in but it kept going to the same screen automatically. I was hoping to show all of you what you missed out on, especially AK 47 signing the shirt, maybe next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So I got the chance to watch American Idol for the first time this season last week since I didn't have class - but just the results show - anyway I was laughing so hard because David Archuletta is such a nerd! He's so funny, he gets extremely flustered when he has to speak, but he seems so comfortable singing. He's really amazing, and I wouldn't be surprised if he won!
I am sooooooooo sad you erased it! I was stoked to watch it!
You are so lucky! That sounds like so much fun. I'm not going to let Davis read this post because he will be so jealous! We missed watching three games while we were in Paris and he was dying during them. Then he got offered tickets to the game on Sunday, but decided to not go. I felt bad, but of course glad he chose to stay home with me on Mother's Day. :)
I just wanted to congratulate you guys for the Jazz winning the series. They look good. I think they'll do really well in the next round. GO JAZZ!
Hondo
Post a Comment