Thursday, May 1, 2008

Obviously


It is very apparent from these pictures where my girls got their long locks of hair at such a young age. It is also fairly obvious who the acrobat is in the family. I thought maybe some of you might have mistaken my sister for me in the yoga pics, but I don't think I pulled it off. I have started yoga, but I can't do those moves yet, I think it will be a few months before I have enough strength to do it, if I can ever do it.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow those pictures of you really do look exactly like your kids! I was kind of a funny looking kid, hopefully my kids don't look like I used to!! haha

When I first saw those pictures of Chris I thought she was breakdancing - I want to try those moves, but I don't think I'm anywhere near strong enough.

Karly said...

YOU GO GIRL

Dave said...

Is that Brett in the green short? Hot!!!

Davis Smith said...

You are so funny! Hair or no hair, your girls are so adorable! Plus, it's way easier on the you, the hairdresser.

Staci said...

Yoga is amazing and sooo addicting. Chris laughs at me practicing my headstands..really! I love the old school pics.