These are a few pics of the Jazz game, I realize they are late being posted, but better late than never. I am sad the Jazz lost, and even more sad that KOBE won. I so DISLIKE him. Hondo, he gloats just like you. It seriously pangs me to know he won. I should be saying the Lakers won, but we all know it is somewhat of a one man show plus the officials.
4 comments:
The officials? Didn't the Jazz lack of d and no outside jumpers 'til the last minute have anything to do with it? I have no problem if you guys want to come over and borrow my Kobe jersey's for the next round.
Hondo
Is the top picture a picture of Andrei at the visa place in San Francisco?
So, the Jazz did look awful in game 6, I will give you that. I am not talking just about game 6 (I really don't think the officials had much to do with THAT game). I was just talking about the series as a whole. Which Kobe jersey do you have-the pre-rape number or the post-rape number "I have a new image to promote"? 2004-unconvicted FELON, 2008 NBA MVP--go figure.
Visa Place...whatever. Jazz "family room" after the game. Next time though when we get close to some of the players we will be sure to get you a shirt with all of the Jazz signatures. Afterall, you only are jumping back on the LAKERS bandwagon now that they are good again. Just remember next time you check in to a hotel not to order room service.
Post a Comment