Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kid 2's take on Jason Castro

K2: Mom, I don't like his hair, it's gross.
Mom: Really?
K2: Yeah, what IS up with his hair? I think it's wild.

I would have paid to see what the kid looked like with out his locks, but I guess he is what he is.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I want to comment, but I don't know who Jason Castro is and probably everyone else in the world does so then I will sound like an idiot . . . so don't let anyone read this comment and find out how ignorant I am. I sure wonder what his hair is all about though . . . and I love that your kid would call someone's hair "wild." That's cool.

Richelle said...

I totally agree with Kid 2!!

BS and the Kids said...

Nancy,
You can never stop making me laugh. Jason Castro was on American Idol and my kids loved to watch it with us. Anyway, the guy had some serious dread locks that I think he has had for a really long time.

Nancy said...

Ohhhhh!! OK, so I am not a total idiot, the minute you said dread locks and American Idol I saw his face in my head because I did tune in for moments here and there, just never enough to know names with faces. Hehe. His hair is wild for sure.