Monday, December 3, 2007

A Run in With a Foxy Lady

B was driving home from the Jazz game on Friday night, cruising along with some buddies, when suddenly he hit something. I should say he CRUSHED something. He was going 70 mph when suddenly he saw something out of the corner of his eye. The best he could do was grip the wheel steadily (luckily, if he had try to swerve he probably would have rolled), and hit it. He said he felt the impact and then about 5seconds later felt it under his back wheels. He pulled up to the next light when his car started shaking violently. By the time he dropped his buddy off, the car was smoking, and smelt like fried animal. They all agreed that it was probably a fox because it seemed pretty little and had a bushy tail. I'll let you know what damage was done to the car when we get an estimate on it. We know it atleast cracked the front bumper grill. We are just hoping it didn't crack the radiator. Kid 2 keeps on asking me why daddy got hit by a fox. I have tried to explain it to her but can't seem to break it to her that the thing was mostly likely killed by her dad. I'll just have to let her keep on thinking the thing is like Swiper the fox from Dora and will reappear sometime later to tease her daddy.

No comments: