Thursday, December 27, 2007
Fantasy Flops
Fanatasy Football is over. I took 3rd in the league. . .THIRD. I should have atleast taken 2nd but the week it really mattered how my QB did, he was horrible. He had horrible weather, horrible stats, and a horrible, measily 3 points for me. I made some pretty incedible moves right before, like picking up a kicker who got me 19pts (my highest point player for the week) and pulling Frank Gore out, switching defenses, and picking up Donald Lee as my tight end. What can I say? My husband doesn't understand my "moves" but what does it matter. It helped get me points. Except for Brady. My fantasy is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
John won in his league. Very impressed with your 'moves'. Maybe you could use some of those on Brady :)
3rd out of how many?
3rd out of 8. Not the greatest performance but not to shabby considering I was 8 in draft picks and am playing against boys who know ALL the players.
Post a Comment