Thursday, October 18, 2007

Technological Geniuses. . . or just Lucky

Yesterday, Kid 2 decided to call Grandma J. Both of my kids know how to call a few people on my cell phone because they are programmed into speed dials. Conversation between B, Kid 2, Grandma and S:

Kid 2: Hi Grandma
Gm: Hi Kid 2
Kid 2: We're having a Strawberry party, with ice cream
Gm: A what?
Kid 2: A party

In the meantime, Kid 1 decides he wants to talk to Grandma and Kid 2 doesn't want him to so she starts running and screaming

Kid 2: Hold on Grandma, I'm calling daddy
Gm: Bye Kid 2
Kid 2: Hi Daddy
B: Hi Kid 2
Gm: Hi B
B: Oh hi, when did you get into town?
Gm: I'm not, where are you, you're not at home?
B: No, I'm at work, Kid 2 go get mommy
S: Hi mom
Gm: Hi S
B: Hey hun
S: How are you on the phone?
B: I don't know, your daughter got us both on the phone
S: Do we have conference calling?
B: I have no idea, but she did it.

Still don't know how she did it but she did.

1 comment:

ashley said...

classic. simply classic. i would love to see her do it again. :)