Thursday, October 11, 2007

Six Months




one week, one month, three months, six months




Kid 3 had her 6 month birthday a few days ago. Today was her six month check up. She came in at 19 lbs 2 oz and almost 28 inches long. She remains about 97% in both. Right where my other 2 kids have been. Huge. I can't believe she has been part of my life for so long, yet such a short time. I really can't remember not having her as part of this family. She has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives and I love watching the other kids interact with her as well.

2 comments:

ashley said...

i can't believe she is so old!!! and such a cute chunk-a-munk! we sure miss seeing all of you on a regular basis... but Kid 2's hair is darling, and Kid 1 looks like such a handsome almost-5-year old (what are your plans for his bday?!) and Kid 3 is just a happy cute baby that looks like she wants to rule the world, and soon will be mobile. love you!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how a mother's love can grow to include all of her children? I can remember crying when I found out I was pregnant with Chris because I worried how my love for JOhn IV could be expanded to include her. Maybe only a mother thinks that way. But you do love them all and wonder how you could not have one of them even on those trying days. Luv m