Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pumpkin Patch


I was so excited when my friend called and invited me to go to this little pumpkin patch right by my house!!! I had no idea it was even there and it was so cute. A couple of my friends have gone to apple orchards and I kept on thinking how jealous I was because we don't have anything like that around here. And then, there it was. It had a little corn maze for the kids to go through, plenty of tractors for them to play on, oh, and of course, lots and lots of pumpkins. The kids were so excited and had so much fun. It was right by the highway, but you couldn't hear any of it. It wasn't out in the middle of nowhere to truly give it character, but it is what it is. It was fairly quaint and well done. The lady who ran it had all the spots for pictures and knew just how to make it kid friendly without losing any of its value. The weather couldn't have been any better either. The Famerall Pumpkin Patch definitely had it all.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie Hatzenbuehler said...

No pumpkins for us...only apples :)

We're in DC for Thanksgiving with John's fam, but we'll be in Pocasmello for Christmas. We must get our little ones together again!