









As was evidenced by Brett's face on Sunday, he spent Saturday outside in the sun! Wouldn't have guessed it by his racoon eyes. My dad came into town to take my niece and nephew snowmobiling and invited Brett and Tan to go along. Wish I could say I went! I think that would have stopped this waiting game and helped me have this baby. Still pregnant. I have never taken any pregnancy pictures. I decided I should take a few this go around since it could be my last. Notice I said could. Brett will tell you it IS the last. I am having a ton of contractions that make me uncomfortable and that about sums it up. They can be every 5 minutes, but just never get harder. I know that could change at any minute but I also know that means it could be another week. Believe me, I am not keeping anything crossed at this point! We still haven't decided on a name, I hope something comes to us in the hospital or we could be calling this baby Baby Girl for a long time. The kids are so excited and KK keeps asking when this cute baby is coming out. Curious as to why she thinks it will be cute, she told me it si because I put headbands on the girls and that makes them cute.
Anyway, the pictures from the snowmobiling trip looked amazing. They went up to Wasatch Park in Midway. It was a beautiful day, warm weather and had snowed earlier in the week, lucky for them!
1 comment:
I say you should have one more...tell Brett that from me :) I hope you have "baby girl" soon!
Post a Comment