
I decided 11-11-11 is one of those dates that makes you stop and really think about things. What was I doing, where was I, did anything important happen? And then the true answer comes: nothing, not a thing, usual routine. Except, I realized how far behind I am on my blog.
I guess the easiest way to sum up the last 6months of things is to say this: I am pregnant with child number 4. I think that is enough said. It explains why I am too tired or sick to post. I am still working, running kids around like crazy (what was I thinking when I signed all 3 up for soccer????), and also got put into Young Womens. I should also mention number 4 is another GIRL. Brett is quite worried about the level of estrogen already floating around the house; he can't imagine what more might do to his already calm and drama-free sanctuary.
But most importantly, Brett only has 1 month of school left. Typing that makes me want to cry. I think of all we have been through and accomplished and I really do get a feeling of triumph. Better yet, he has a job he will start January 1, 2012. Paying him while he studies for the Bar. I am counting down the required shifts I have left to keep benefits and as of today I have 16. More than I like to admit, but do-able. These nights are so much harder being pregnant and OLD. But it doesn't mean I lack the ambition to get caught up~
3 comments:
16 more shifts!! YAY! And yes you two have accomplished so much... So proud of you!
LOVES
I just got a reburst of energy to blog so I was looking through... and there you were! You still blog! That is amazing! Congrats on little angel 4-- So happy for you guys. Thanks for your wonderful example of hanging in no matter what! Very glad we have friends like you guys to help us keep perspective.
Sarah, it's Kellie. Just snooping around, congrats on baby number 4!!! Ugh, it's hard to be prego. Hang in there. Love that you are counting down just 16 more shifts. :) Looks like a super fun trip to Hawaii. You totally deserve it! I'm excited for you and Brett. You guys are amazing.
Post a Comment