Monday, November 1, 2010

The LOVE Note


My 5 year old was so excited today. A boy handed her a sealed envelope at school today. She thought it was a birthday invitation. She opened it up and I heard a "HHHHUUUUHHH?" escape from her lips. A wide grin swept across my face as I glanced at the "invitation". "Oh", I exclaimed, "Your first LOVE note". And with that, I could see the blood inch up her cheeks. "But Mom, I don't even like him!" She wasn't quite sure what to think, but after a minute, I saw a sheepish grin come across her face and then she declared, "He has a crush on me".

1 comment:

BS and the Kids said...

That is so cute! How funny. I love it. And the "that is was FALL is all about!" I can totally hear her saying that. She's too funny. Miss you guys!
Amanda