Mom: I think you have a new crush on T.
P: Mom, how do you know, yes, I DO! I need a new dress to wear to church tomorrow so T will notice me.
Mom: Excuse me, you need a what? You are only FOUR! You should not be thinking that way.
P: Maybe I will wear my new polka dot dress. T will think it is so cute.
Next day,
Mom: Did T like your dress today at church.
P: Yes, mom. He said he thought my polka dots were cute!
I can't believe that my four year old already knows how to work the system. It SCARES me.
6 comments:
sainesswThat's what you get for having such cute kids. It always amazes me that they come up with this stuff on their own. The older my kids get, I am getting more inclined to believe that "nature" might have a slight edge over "nuture" - they sure do come with their own personalities and ideas. It is a lot of fun, when it isn't terrifying.
I have been thinkning about you guys alot. Hope you are hanging in there.
I want to know who T is
Is it her brother? I am so dumb!
I make it difficult to know who anyone is!! Sorry. It is just a little boy in the neighborhood who lives down the street from you. But definitely not her brother.
I bet I know....does his mother happen to be the Primary president? If so, she has good taste. He's a handsome kid!
:)
my girls just keep talking about who they are going to marry, they don't even concern themselves with the impressing them part. Paige is sooo cute.
Post a Comment