
The other night for mutual we went to the Hoyt Factory of Archery. We got to see how compound bows are made. It was interesting. Afterwards we went to the target range. I only shot a few arrows and decided I better be done before I caused some serious damage, to my arm. I think this happened on shot 5, when I ended up less than 3 inches from the bulls eye mark from about 20 yards. So, maybe it was worth it. But I am paying for it now. The way I hold the bow makes the string hit my arm when I release. I had a few other minor stingers before this one. I needed an arm shield. Badly.
3 comments:
Ouch! Good luck in Spokane- can't wait to hear how it goes.
That's hilarious! I'm sure I'd be bruised if I'd gone as well. I hope the kids were not too battered.
Wear an arm guard when shooting a bow, then your arm doesn't get beat up. Also known as bracers.
Post a Comment