
I must admit, it works pretty well. It is the Nano Lite from Hoover. It cost me $54.63 plus tax. It is small, fits into most spaces, has 12 amps, with great sucking power. I have had a few various big name, big cost vacuum demos in my house. You know the one. The one where they take the filter and show you what their vacuum can suck up. I have always wondered if I took my vacuum and could see a filter what it would do. This thing does just that. It is bag less which I am still undecided on. I think the cord is a little short and I don't love the colors. It doesn't have a light on it, either. But, I think the best feature is this:

The handle is adjustable for storage. This feature just makes it perfect for little legs to use. It is lightweight and easy to maneuver. My kids can use it and I don't have to watch them suffer pushing and pulling the old one. Now, I don't think that will get me in trouble with child labor laws! I know the thing seems cheap, it was. I will be curious to see how long it lasts me. But for now, it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment