I realize it has been a while since I have posted. It has been busy, as it has been for everyone. I just have a harder time being in my routine when my husband is home every day to throw it off. Anyway, I just wanted to post some pictures of my photo shoot of the kids on Sunday. I had a really hard time deciding which picture to use. I really was so tempted to use some of these, but when I put them on the card, it didn't look quite right. But here they are for your viewing pleasure. And then there is the picture of how I manage to end up making one of my kids cry at the end of the shoot because they won't take just one more picture. This one is my absolute FAVORITE:
11 comments:
I went 5 months without a job and Pris about went crazy. Tell him to get off his butt, get out of the house and go do something.
You get 'mother of the year' award from me.....love that you make them cry. I always do too!
I just wanted to let Brett know that we loved the Christmas letter! Thanks for the laugh, I'm with you on the mini-vans, I vow to never have one, so Brett if you see me rollin' a mini-van please still be my friend!
Cute kids. Time for another one.
Cute pictures.
Hey,
I want a Christmas letter. M
Hey,
I want a Christmas letter. Luv M
Where's my Christmas letter and why didn't you post my comment? I know, I know, exclude the names. Fine. Kid #3 is too cute in the far left bottom pic. Shows her personality to a T and I can't believe you made the Princess cry. You mean old mamma
Great pics! Merry Christmas!
He is studying for the LSAT. Wish we had your brains without the studying to get the score. I have sent Christmas letters out, you should be getting them shortly. However, mom...yours may take a while. Who knows. Merry Christmas to all. The little one's personality is coming out more, she is so much fun.
Do you have one blue eyed, one green and one brown? How'd that happen?
Post a Comment